Rooster Schlappen-Half Bronze .50 YD 18" - Black/IridescentCXHBS4-6-_50YD--BL-IRID
Sale Sold out
Regular price $8.49 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Strung Rooster Half-Bronze Schlappen Feathers 4-6 inches long are strung (sewn) together near the tip of each quill.
- 18-inch strip of strung rooster Schlappen feathers
- Rooster Schlappen (Body) Feathers are thicker than saddles or hackle feathers (ranging ½ - ¾ inch wide) and are more rounded at the tip.
- These feathers are great for Costuming, Crafts, Fashion Accessories, Floral & Home Decor, Garment Manufacturing, Mask Making, Millinery Supplies, and Hat Trims.
- Schlappen feathers are soft flexible feathers and fluffy near the bottom of the quill.
- This variety of Schlappen identified as Half-Bronze has a natural green iridescent color still visible.