Ostrich Feathers-Spads Damaged - MarigoldOSDMLB--MGD
Sale Sold out
Regular price $15.70 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- This Ostrich spad is damaged and ranges in size from 18 to 24" with wispy hair-like feathers coming out from the stiff quill in the center of the feather.
- The feather tapers into a point at the tip of the feather. Since the feathers are damaged there may be different shades of the color, feathers dyed over natural markings, broken feathers, and pieces missing from the feathers.
- These are taken from our first quality feathers that we select by the dozen.
- This feather is called a spad and comes from the tail feathers of the Ostrich.
- The feathers are sold upon availability so you will need to call ahead to make sure we have the colors in stock. This product is part of our Ostrich - Tips, Floss - also Damaged Ostrich - Rhea Tails category.
- These Ostrich spads are sold by the 1/4 pound with approximately 30 pieces per 1/4 pound.