Badger Rooster Saddle Feathers Strung - 2" strip of 4-6" Rooster Feathers - Candy PinkB141-2N--CP
Sale Sold out
Regular price $2.37 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Strung Rooster Badger Saddle Feathers approximately 2 inch long strip that are strung (sewn) together near the tip of each quill.
- Rooster saddle (back) feathers are long and narrow, with a sharp pointed tip (between 1/4-1/2 inch wide).
- Length of feathers ranges between 4-6 inches.
- Saddles tend to have a natural sheen and are fluffy, soft flexible feathers.
- Rooster Badger Saddles are naturally creamy ivory in color with a black stripe down the center of the quill.
- This is cut from a longer strip, so some feathers may be loose. Feathers are natural and can vary in shape, size, and color.